TN PSC Recruitment 2013 – 268 Personal Assistant & Computer Operator Vacancies For Any Degree Last Date : Dec 20
|Post Date::Nov 26||Last Date::Dec 20||Category::Fresher||Type::Permanent|
Eligible and Interested candidates may Apply Online Appplication in given format with all correct mention details on or beforeDec 20, 2013.
click here for Notification
click here for ONLINE APPLY
Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria :-
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge||57||18 – 30||B.A. /B.Sc. /B. Com. or any other Bachelor degree of the Madras University||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Personal Assistant||07||18 – 30||B.A. /B.Sc. /B. Com. or any other Bachelor degree of the Madras University||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Assistant||37||18 – 30||B.A. /B.Sc. /B. Com. or any other Bachelor degree of the Madras University||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
|Typist||139||18 – 30||B.A. /B.Sc. /B. Com. or any other Bachelor degree of the Madras University||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
|Computer Operator||28||18 – 30||B.A. /B.Sc. /B. Com. or Bachelor degree in CS||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
- Special Qualification posts wise :
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge : Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English
- Personal Assistant : Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English
- Assistant : Certificate in Computer on Office Automation
- Typist : Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil
- Computer Operator : Government Technical Examination in Typewriting in English and Tamil
- Date of Online Application : Nov 20 – Dec 20, 2013
- Date for Application Fee : Till Dec 24, 2013
- Date of Written Exam for all Posts : will be held on Feb 23, 2014
- Selection will be based on the basis of performance in Written Test, Skill Test & Oral Test.
- Scheme of Selection Procedure Posts wise :
- P.A to the Hon’ble Judge, Personal Assistant & Typist : Written Examination, Skill Test & Oral Test
- Computer Operator, Assistant : Written Examination and Oral Test
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Applicant has to pay examination fee of Rs.150/-(Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) for written examination and Rs.50/- for Skill Test through Online of Offline mode.
- Those candidates have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts subsequently notified by the Commission.
- Online Payment Mode :
- The payment of fees can be done using the Online mode.
- For Online Payment, the payment will be made through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment.
- Offline Payment Mode :
- The payment of fees can be done using the Offline mode.
- Applicant paid Fees through system Generated Challan in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office (after submission of online application).
- Eligible candidates can apply through online from the Official site before Dec 20, 2013.
- Candidate Select the name of the post for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates pay the examination fee as mentioned above.
- Fill all the payment details in the online application form and Submit Application.
- After applying online, take two prints of application for future use. do not send it.